Falitarn replied

293 weeks ago

Lego Bionicle: The Journey To One Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Six heroes, the Toa, fight against the evil Makuta's forces which are threatening the beautiful island of Okoto.
You know that movie you always wanted to see? Maybe you were a big fan of some superhero and your whole life you want to see a movie about that character. You think about it a lot and and have clear dreams for what you want it to be like. Then that dream finally comes to pass, your favorite superhero or cartoon is made into a movie and you watch it and it sucks. <br/><br/>This show is like that.<br/><br/>I always dreamed of seeing a cartoon about Bonkles. Which were my favorite toy growing up. It should lend itself well to cool animation and characters, with a surprisingly deep lore and relatable/fun/complex characters for kids to get to know. <br/><br/>This show is not that.<br/><br/>Tahu sucks. Kopaka sucks (which is especially lame because he was my favorite). Gali is okay. Lewa is okay. Onua is in this show. I think. Pohatu is… okay, I guess. The Antagonist sounds like he only knows how to talk through his nose (which is lame because he looks like a badass). The ending is Deus Ex Machina. <br/><br/>I was disappointed. Did like the art-style and animation, though. And there was one funny bit.<br/><br/>But, a little piece of me died when I watched this.
I&#39;m reviewing the first season which consists of 2 regular episodes and 1 prequel. Starting off with the prequel, it is revealed that the story of 2015 (the webisodes) were in fact narrated by Narmoto, also known as the Protector of Fire. The prequel sums up the story of previous year nicely. In the first episode, called Quest for Unity, the Toa are set our to find and tame so-called six elemental Creatures, each one representing the proper element - fire, water, jungle, stone, earth and ice. But Umarak, the creature from the shadows itself, and mysterious spirit of fallen Mask Maker, Makuta stalk them. In the episode 2, Toa and their Creatures travel to an ancient Maze of Control in order to recover Makuta&#39;s former mask. But Umarak is cunning and retrieves the mask for himself. But Makuta&#39;s spirit overpowers Umarak, mutating him into a wicked brute…<br/><br/>Overall, the story is not bad, what am I saying, it is great (compared to 2015 animations). But the thing that stood out the most was animation. Although having few goofs and errors, it is very well done. 3D character blend into 2D word greatly. The voice-acting is done by different voice actors this time around and Gali finally receives a female voice. In the end, I thing the voices performed well and they resemble each character nicely. That sums it up.

646f9e108c
Evocar el pasado full movie hd 1080pShu and the Was Scepter movie download hdSpyro Reignited Trilogy telugu full movie downloadThe Night of the Following Day movie download in hdUzi in hindi 720pDiamonds Are a Con's Best Friend full movie torrentThe Lost Platoon malayalam movie downloadGarfield and His Nine Lives full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pD2 download movie freeResident Evil Revelations 2 full movie download 1080p hd
Please log in to post a reply.