Falitarn replied

293 weeks ago

The Tortured In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of mercenaries are hired to hunt down a ruthless dictator. Conrad, the newest member of the team, not only discovers the true motivations of those around him, but also the darkness that is hidden within his own heart.
The Tortured was a very entertaining short film for me. I myself am getting started in short films and I had been following the makers of this particular short film for a while. When they released The Tortured I was happy to go watch it. I must say those were an enjoyable 17 minutes. This was a great short film for a couple of reasons so lets get into those.<br/><br/>Good Cinematography: I believe the cinematography was very good, Nick Laurant (I believe its spelled)did a nice job of capturing this film, it was smooth camera work (except for the good shaky cam during battle scenes) and it was easy on the eyes.<br/><br/>Mostly Good Acting: Zach Sale is a great actor, he is currently on the up rise as he has appeared in the USA hit TV series Burn Notice, Fast Five, and has made an appearance in quite a few short films (Cardboard Warfare 2, Killzone Extraction etc.). I really enjoyed his performance as Conrad and thought he brought his A game to the film. Some of the other acting was a little less than par but they&#39;re a bunch of talented young guys with a small budget so they really can&#39;t afford to hire big time actors.<br/><br/>Music: The music was done by a small time European composer Kristopher Fisher, let me go ahead and say right now that Mr. Fisher is a skilled and talented composer. The music was phenomenal as is the rest of his music he has composed. I enjoyed listening to the soundtrack.<br/><br/>The other aspects of the film such as editing and writing were done very well. Overall this is a good watch for anyone who likes action and psychological thriller films. Good work guys

a5c7b9f00b
tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Jake Carter: Unfinished Businessthe Revolver downloadThe Old Pistolero download moviesCatwoman's Dressed to Kill in hindi 720pCarousel Ride movie hindi free downloadTotally Baked in hindi movie downloadYoung Alexander the Great full movie hd downloadOne Punch Man telugu full movie downloadthe Walang hanggan hindi dubbed free downloadRoaring Roads full movie with english subtitles online download
Please log in to post a reply.